Contact Management: 80%
- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times and do whatever is necessary to support our customers
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or any other means – like Social media), log call details onto call tracking systems and perform call follow ups according to procedures.
- Perform outbound contacts (via telephone, email or any other means) in response to generated issues and update information onto call tracking system according to procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the customer’s corporate and brand images in all interactions.
You will be representing brands such as Salomon, Wilson and Arc’teryx
Knowledge Management: 20%
- Excellent product knowledge for one of the represented brands within Amer Sports.
- Attend all trainings and certify at Online Academy to prove expertise and understanding of all topics relevant to the service.
- Create and develop online trainings and document for training and team support purposes.
- Participate in product workshops which could involve product testing.
- Support advisors on floor in order to solve complex issues.
- Enrich and localize the knowledge database from new incoming contacts
- Provide pro-active feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to pro-actively find solutions.
- Native language required: French Soft Skills
- Team player
- Active listening skills
- Supportive person
- Outgoing and open minded
Salary: 16.500 + 6.000
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org