We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to be part of our client’s new Shared Service
Center. It is a great opportunity to be part of one of the top Beauty companies around the world!
With direct reference to the Purchase to Pay Manager will be responsible for the Accounts Payable
accounting in accordance with Master Accounting Manual.
● Lead Invoice Reception, Register and Bookings
● Check invoices data and fiscal rules based on country of origin and destiny
● Maintenance of Vendor Master File
● Prepare AP monthly and year end accounting closing tasks
● Prepare monthly AP Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation
● Support Annual Audit
● Monthly Analysis of Interim Accounts and GRNI
● Prepare and recommend actions to improve vendor aging
● Vendors Ad-Hoc reports and Specific Projects
● Support Purchasing and Commercial areas on vendor inquiries
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
● At least 3 years of experience in a similar position dealing with accounts payable
administrative tasks, preferably in a multinational company.
● Accounting experience (basically in AP environment)
● SAP is a MUST and Excel knowledge.
● Bilingual level of French and high English level
● Preferably VIM or invoice auto reading tool skills as well as vendor EDI invoice
● Proactive , well organized , fast learning , positive
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Si esta oferta le interesa, envíenos su CV a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sólo se contactarán a aquell@s candidat@s cuyo perfil se ajuste a los requisitos de nuestro cliente.